Interested in engineering solutions to problems faced in developing areas?
In IGS you would have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with universities and professionals locally and abroad
- Implement skills you learn in the classroom through hands-on work
- Work with students of all backgrounds and experience levels
- Pitch your own innovative project ideas to the IGS team
- Travel abroad to implement projects at their target locations
IGS is an interdisciplinary enterprise open to all majors! If you are interested in joining our team but are not ready to commit to anything, our enterprise welcomes anyone interested to become a trial member. Trial members are not graded on their participation and can contribute as much or as little to the team as they wish, so this is a great way to get an idea of what we do as an enterprise with no strings attached!
For information and meeting times, contact Emma Kantola <email@example.com>
Or check out our Facebook page: MTU Innovative Global Solutions Enterprise – IGS